• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are this lot even less competent (is that really possible) than the last lot?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are this lot even less competent (is that really possible) than the last lot?

I've been asking myself this recently.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    NO

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      While they are making their best efforts to answer Yes and Yes, surely it cannot be so, because their credo is for government to do less, whereas Labour's credo is for government to do more, or even do everything. It must be possible to do Less with fewer fsckups than you get trying to do More?
      Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

I can't tell the difference between this lot, the last lot and the lot before that. Which takes me back to my GCSEs.

Before that it was homework by candlelight in the 3 day week.

Whereas I'm currently doing a zero day week.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I am not disappointed with their performance; they have exceeded my expectations.

However, my expectation was that they would be every bit as bad as the last lot.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
          X