• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im currently reading this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im currently reading this

Boredom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quite interesting.

I do like the Stained Glass Window of Boredom, but I am sceptical. Is it saying a low-skilled person with knack all to do is in "apathy", but a high-skilled person with the same swet F.A. to do is actually in "relaxation"?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      I do like the Stained Glass Window of Boredom, but I am sceptical. Is it saying a low-skilled person with knack all to do is in "apathy", but a high-skilled person with the same swet F.A. to do is actually in "relaxation"?
      Yeah that bit sounds tulip.

I wonder what its like to work in a job were you are doing the same thing over and over, with no web access to relieve the tedium. Like working in a factory say.

Comment

I find uncyclopedia.wikia.com is far more informative
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Aaah here we go - I have missed reading this website

UnNews:Scotland to be scrapped in UK spending review - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Wikipedia is awesome - It even has an article on CUK now.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X