• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One of ours?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of ours?

Isn't it 'troll' who likes acting like a complete dick with other peoples bereavment?

BBC News - Jade Goody website 'troll' from Manchester jailed
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Is the offending material around anywhere, anything described by the news as "too horrible even to paraphrase" piques my interest.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Isn't "..someone who creates new identities.." a sock puppet?

Watch for any regulars missing in the next 6 weeks as I doubt they'll keep him any longer

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Isn't it 'troll' who likes acting like a complete dick with other peoples bereavment?

BBC News - Jade Goody website 'troll' from Manchester jailed
        IIRC it wasn't your bereavement but rather someone "you hardly knew" and then suffered an epic memory collapse when trying to recall the story some months later

Anyway contrast his 18 week jail punishment with the suspended sentence handed down to A drunken thug who attacked a terminally-ill grandfather and kicked his head 'like a football' walking free from court.

stupid justice system
        Last edited by Troll; 29 October 2010, 21:38.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          IIRC it wasn't your bereavement but rather someone "you hardly knew" and then suffered an epic memory collapse when trying to recall the story some months later

Anyway contrast his 18 week jail punishment with the suspended sentence handed down to A drunken thug who attacked a terminally-ill grandfather and kicked his head 'like a football' walking free from court.

stupid justice system
          FFS.

Read a piece in the paper today where a 50 plus guy stabbed a local youth after he grabbed a knife when he saw urine coming through his letterbox. Opened a door an stabbed a local Asbo youth who was pissing through his door. The guy got Five years!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

stupid justice system
            Yep, it was you indeed.

No need to contrast, two wrongs don't make a right. Though suspect in your case you only see one wrong, and one fellow member of the online I'm a miserable sad twat who thinks it's ok to poke fun at other people's reactions to death.

And no, I wouldn't call someone you spend over two years working with, and got drunk with many times someone you 'hardly' know, or even a relevant comment to make (And actually talked about at the time he topped himself, not months later)... anyway, been here, established you're a twat. No point revisiting it to gratify your pathetic need for attention by any means.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              I'm a miserable sad twat
              I have to admit, that accurately sums up my impressions of you
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                FFS.

Read a piece in the paper today where a 50 plus guy stabbed a local youth after he grabbed a knife when he saw urine coming through his letterbox. Opened a door an stabbed a local Asbo youth who was pissing through his door. The guy got Five years!!!
                The youth did die from that incident.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                  Which was unfortunate. The moral of the story is 'Don't be a constant anti social twat and make other peoples lives a misery as one day some law abiding person is going to snap'

A classic understatement came from the dead scrotes mum 'He was a bit of a jack the lad' :
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

a 50 plus guy stabbed a local youth ... when he saw urine coming through his letterbox. Opened a door an stabbed a local Asbo youth who was pissing through his door. The guy got Five years!!!
                    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                    Which was unfortunate.
                    You think stabbing someone for peeing through your door is justified? 'Snapping' wound be punching the guy or kicking him in the balls.

But then we know you consider force to be a valid way to express yourself.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X