• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deet does not work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deet does not work

Despite bathing in the stuff for 2 days I am a mess with bites.

Jet lag kicked in last night and slept for 14 hours, I blame Leonardo DiCaprio and that pish film Inception that I tried to watch 4 times through a Lorazepam daze on the flight. Never made any sense to me. So he goes into a dream, and then he goes into another dream during the first dream?!?! Feck Knows.

Bouncers at the clubs around the old Sari club have sub machine guns now and the Balinese could have made more of an effort to do something with the ground than turn it into a car park.

Anyway, off to the pool. Ubud tomorrow.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Despite bathing in the stuff for 2 days I am a mess with bites.

Jet lag kicked in last night and slept for 14 hours, I blame Leonardo DiCaprio and that pish film Inception that I tried to watch 4 times through a Lorazepam daze on the flight. Never made any sense to me. So he goes into a dream, and then he goes into another dream during the first dream?!?! Feck Knows.

Bouncers at the clubs around the old Sari club have sub machine guns now and the Balinese could have made more of an effort to do something with the ground than turn it into a car park.

Anyway, off to the pool. Ubud tomorrow.
    Go and buy some white tiger balm that will kill the itching. Mossies in Bali are a pain in the backside. Enjoy the monkey's at Ubud.

Any chance you can bring a package back for me if I get it sent to your hotel?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You'd like the Scottish Highlands.

Deet has no effect at all on the little hard-nut biting bastards they have up there.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        You'd like the Scottish Highlands.

Deet has no effect at all on the little hard-nut biting bastards they have up there.
        He is Scottish. Like all Scotsman, hard outside, with a soft mushy center.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          He is Scottish. Like all Scotsman, hard outside, with a soft mushy center.
          centre

But can he spell?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Which Hotel - I stayed at the Hyatt a few years ago. Ubud - carving?

T

Comment

Any chance you can bring a package back for me if I get it sent to your hotel?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                centre

But can he spell?
                I'm American. Stick it up your arse you limey b'stard!

Comment

ass
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Send 'em all back!
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X