Scrag Meister
1st November 2010, 09:47
Happy Birthday, have a good on. :banana::music::puke:

norrahe
1st November 2010, 10:20
Breithlea Shona duit! :yay:

BoredBloke
1st November 2010, 10:49
Actually I have 2 birthdays thanks to my mums inability to remember the number of days in October - grew up thinking it was 31st, only to find out it was 30th when I was in my 20's.

So my birthday weekend was pretty good - I'm off to Krawow in December for a weekend of beer and probably another trip round the death camp - the wife was a bit ill when I took her on Valentines day!

alreadypacked
1st November 2010, 10:57
Actually I have 2 birthdays thanks to my mums inability to remember the number of days in October - grew up thinking it was 31st, only to find out it was 30th when I was in my 20's.

So my birthday weekend was pretty good - I'm off to Krawow in December for a weekend of beer and probably another trip round the death camp - the wife was a bit ill when I took her on Valentines day!

You guys are so romantic. :sick

Take the hint Tony

Congrats on you birthday, maybe you could give you sockie your other birthday :tongue

SupremeSpod
1st November 2010, 11:14
Oi Senor English, many happy returns!

shaunbhoy
1st November 2010, 12:00

Happy Birthday. As for Krakow, I'd recommend not giving Auschwitz a second visit.............it doesn't get any better. Try this place instead..............

Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip from Krakow, Krakow Day Trips | Viator.com (http://www.viator.com/tours/Krakow/Wieliczka-Salt-Mine-Half-Day-Trip-from-Krakow/d529-2145IT4?pref=02&aid=g1240)