• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday TonyEnglish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Happy Birthday Tony
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Cheers folks
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Happy Birthday, have a good on.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Breithlea Shona duit!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Actually I have 2 birthdays thanks to my mums inability to remember the number of days in October - grew up thinking it was 31st, only to find out it was 30th when I was in my 20's.

So my birthday weekend was pretty good - I'm off to Krawow in December for a weekend of beer and probably another trip round the death camp - the wife was a bit ill when I took her on Valentines day!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Actually I have 2 birthdays thanks to my mums inability to remember the number of days in October - grew up thinking it was 31st, only to find out it was 30th when I was in my 20's.

So my birthday weekend was pretty good - I'm off to Krawow in December for a weekend of beer and probably another trip round the death camp - the wife was a bit ill when I took her on Valentines day!
              You guys are so romantic.

Take the hint Tony

Congrats on you birthday, maybe you could give you sockie your other birthday
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Oi Senor English, many happy returns!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

Happy Birthday. As for Krakow, I'd recommend not giving Auschwitz a second visit.............it doesn't get any better. Try this place instead..............

Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip from Krakow, Krakow Day Trips | Viator.com
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X