• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I afford this contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I afford this contract?

Can I afford to go for this contract?

Head of Girls PE

Job Type: Contract/Temp
    Start Date: ASAP
    Rate: £130.00 p/day

The school is seeking to appoint, for one Term with effect from January 2011, an experienced, well qualified, enthusiastic teacher with vision and energy to take responsibility for the Physical Education and Games provision for about 250 girls. The person appointed will need to demonstrate strong qualities of leadership, management and administration to have a thorough knowledge of current developments in the teaching of Physical Education and Sports Studies throughout the 11-18 age range, to be committed to high standards of achievement and contribute to the teaching of GCSE PE at Key stage 4, Sports Studies at Key stage 5 and Sixth Form Games. The successful applicant should also be able to commit to the programme of extra curricular events which takes place during the school year.
    Facilities are excellent, including a sports hall, a fully equipped gym, a 25m indoor heated swimming pool, sports pitches, tennis courts and nearby access to astroturf pitches and an athletics track. The school has a high reputation for the achievements of its girls in sport and this post offers an exceptional opportunity for a teacher with drive and ambition.
    I just don't know long my war chest will last with me paying them £130 per day.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

pervert

Comment

have you got an extension ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
      X