• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever happened to DCJ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to DCJ?

He made me feel mature.

Wasn't he working his way through every woman in China?

His mum found out what he was up to in the afternoon while she was out visiting clients and changed the password on the PC.

Comment

Apparently Jabberwocky's mum does anything you like AND charges reasonable rates (AND bakes a good cake).
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Apparently Jabberwocky's mum does anything you like AND charges reasonable rates (AND bakes a good cake).
        Does she do beheadings? I understand there's a market for videos of that sort of thing in certain parts.

Comment

Hey

Screw you losers. Yeh Im still around and yeh, mum lets me use the computer.

Actually Im in China, where Im working with the government as Head of ******* Chinese Sluts.

Yeh. The house prices are soaring high and I own 10 condiminiums as well as a fleet of luxury cars.

Nothing better when you're looking across the sea in Beijing, having your cock sucked.

Nice.

Losers.

Comment

He even signs his posts "loser"
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

He finished early today because it's half term.

Comment

Lucifer. You queer.

Comment

Fancy some big boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Contractor Jnr
                    Screw you losers. Yeh Im still around and yeh, mum lets me use the computer.

Actually Im in China, where Im working with the government as Head of ******* Chinese Sluts.

Yeh. The house prices are soaring high and I own 10 condiminiums as well as a fleet of luxury cars.

Nothing better when you're looking across the sea in Beijing, having your cock sucked.

Nice.

Losers.
                    Nah. This ain't the original ....
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X