• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done Morrison's!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Morrison's!!!

Creating 1,000 jobs for homeless, some of whom were homeless.

BBC News - Morrisons jobs for homeless people

One of my greatest fears has been ending up homeless (I'm not a youngster you see) and suspect there'd be no way back. So good to see a major employer giving people who've hit hard times, a route out. Good also to see a major company not fall back on the lie "British people don't want to work"
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Meanwhile Tesco is trying to replace its shop staff with Indians by using the IT immigration bonanza and employing them as C++ shelf stackers.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Meanwhile Tesco is trying to replace its shop staff with Indians by using the IT immigration bonanza and employing them as C++ shelf stackers.
      Every little helps!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Indeed

BBC News - UK's 'brightest and best' migrants take unskilled jobs

Comment

Good supermarket as well - glad we got one near our office

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Good supermarket as well - glad we got one near our office
            Best place to fill up if you want to collect their vouchers too. Much better return than rip-off Nectar points.....you heard it here first!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Best place to fill up if you want to collect their vouchers too. Much better return than rip-off Nectar points.....you heard it here first!!

Tesco has the best reward scheme. You heard it here first.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Tesco has the best reward scheme.
                Shame about the prices.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Shame about the prices.
                  I'd say it keeps the paupers out, but it doesn't. If Tesco is straining your resources, you really need a better warchest
                  Last edited by d000hg; 1 November 2010, 21:45.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Best place to fill up if you want to collect their vouchers too.
                    I used to fill always at local BP station with Ultimate Diesel - now ****** Texaco took over it, and fuel is tulip - last time I refulled with them ffs

Comment

Working...
                    X