• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those Peace Loving Muslims Are At It Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Peace Loving Muslims Are At It Again

Awwww, bless 'em...

As Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi spoke at a conference in Kuala Lumpur, thousands protested outside at Western cartoons of Prophet Muhammad.

"Long live Islam. Destroy Denmark. Destroy Israel. Destroy George Bush. Destroy America," protesters shouted as they marched to the Danish embassy in the rain from a nearby mosque.
    Doesn't it just make you want to snuggle up to them?

I think they're too ridiculous to take seriously. The threat from Islam is much exagerrated. The basis for this belief is that they're so insecure. And insecurity comes from knowing deep down that you're wrong.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Frankly I'm disgusted. I shall retire to my boudoir and listen to Fear of a Black Planet

Comment

Try beheading someone, it might cheer you up. Seems to work for some.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Try beheading someone, it might cheer you up. Seems to work for some.
          cut off their heads and throw them in their faces I say

Comment

Actually the guy was talking common sence, problem is whole thing has gone well beyond common sence now

The whole west/arab dispute is like two people liveing next to each other with thin wall's.

Guy on one sides asks (reasonably) for the other to turn down the TV at night, other guy complys.

First guy asks again as says it is still to loud, so once again he turns it down.

After the 3rd time (when the second guy can bearly hear hear his own tv) he basicly just tells him to f**k off and turns TV even higher than it originally was

The Arab world really picked the wrong thing to argue over with this, because whatever public support they had in the west is rapidly shrinking and as soon as western politicians cop on to this, things will start to get a whole lot nastyer

Comment

Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Awwww, bless 'em...

Doesn't it just make you want to snuggle up to them?
                Naah.

Authoritarian repressive regimes are using a hate figure (us) to take public opinion away from small things like freedom at home.

According to R4 the Syrian government might have encouraged the storming of Scandinavian embassies. Also according to R4 the protests in numerous countries were orchestrated by shady gov. figures. Bear in mind that those fun loving Iranians do not have fair and free elections. To stand as a candidate in an election you first have to be approved by the government.

I remember some while back hearing about an American who went to live in Egypt believing America was the root of all evil and the Egyptians were enlightened. He soon learnt that most people lived in fear in what was little more than a police state with the populace cowed by fear of attack by the police.

Comment

Shome mishtake shurely?

Originally posted by Fungus
                  Naah.

Authoritarian repressive regimes are using a hate figure (us) to take public opinion away from small things like freedom at home.

According to R4 the Syrian government might have encouraged the storming of Scandinavian embassies. Also according to R4 the protests in numerous countries were orchestrated by shady gov. figures. Bear in mind that those fun loving Iranians do not have fair and free elections. To stand as a candidate in an election you first have to be approved by the government.

I remember some while back hearing about an American who went to live in Egypt believing America was the root of all evil and the Egyptians were enlightened. He soon learnt that most people lived in fear in what was little more than a police state with the populace cowed by fear of attack by the police.
                  Authoritarian repressive regimes are using a hate figure (them) to take public opinion away from small things like freedom at home.
                  Why not?

Comment

denmark

destroy denmark ? why not ?
                    who will be next in line for those vandals ? switzerland also ? (or not because the sheiks money is placed in the vaults)

Comment

Working...
                    X