• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have converted ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have converted ...

... to the Religion of Zorg. The Tooth Fairy is our God and Chico (pbuh) is his prophet. Please note that I declare a wet fart (sorry fatwah) against anyone who blasphemes against either the Tooth Fairy or Chico (pbuh) his prophet.

For it says in the Book of the Holy Fairy (and it must be true, because it's in the book after all)

"Verily he who blasphemes against Chico (pbuh) is a fooking ****** and should be beheaded".
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    ... to the Religion of Zorg. The Tooth Fairy is our God and Chico (pbuh) is his prophet. Please note that I declare a wet fart (sorry fatwah) against anyone who blasphemes against either the Tooth Fairy or Chico (pbuh) his prophet.

For it says in the Book of the Holy Fairy (and it must be true, because it's in the book after all)

"Verily he who blasphemes against Chico (pbuh) is a fooking ****** and should be beheaded".
    Is that "Beheaded until Dead" or "Beheaded Until Really, Really Sorry and Learned their Lesson"?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Is that "Beheaded until Dead" or "Beheaded Until Really, Really Sorry and Learned their Lesson"?
      A slight sawing around the gills with a blunt knife should suffice.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I knew my mates where lying when they told me it was my mum & dad who put a sixpence under my pillow when I lost a tooth.

Dear God,

I have kept all my sixpenses and now have enough to visit your shrine next summer, but the temptation to buy a Mars Bar is too great. Please give me guidance

Yours

Gummy

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

I see, so you are the leader of the "other side"

I follow the religion Zorgo - Same as yours but we have several Gods - They live at the bottom of the garden.
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
            I knew my mates where lying when they told me it was my mum & dad who put a sixpence under my pillow when I lost a tooth.

Dear God,

I have kept all my sixpenses and now have enough to visit your shrine next summer, but the temptation to buy a Mars Bar is too great. Please give me guidance

Yours

Gummy
            "Verily I say unto you all your sixpences are mine, and all your families, even unto all eternity"
            Gospel of Chico (pbuh), Book of the Holy Fairy 34:167
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
              I see, so you are the leader of the "other side"

I follow the religion Zorgo - Same as yours but we have several Gods - They live at the bottom of the garden.
              "You shall follow no other Gods excepting the Holy Tooth Fairy, or you shall not enter the Kingdom of the Elves. For I say unto you, Tis much harder to enter the Kingdom of the Elves if you are an Uphill Gardener"
              Gospel of Chico (pbuh), Holy Book of the Tooth Fairy 675:13
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

15th: Let him who does not want to work with his hands, not eat with his hands either! It will instantly cure every so-called mental ill by hard work, love-song-speech-press & profitsharing teamwork unite All One! Since, if it's a shack from the weather, or a castle for a king, only by working together has mankind accomplished a thing! "LISTEN CHILDREN ETERNAL FATHER ETERNALLY ONE!" EXCEPTIONS ETERNALLY? ABSOLUTE NONE!
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

[QUOTE=sasguru]... to the Religion of Zorg. The Tooth Fairy is our God and Chico (pbuh) is his prophet. Please note that I declare a wet fart (sorry [QUOTE]

May I enquire as to which particular sect of Zorg you subscribe.

I am aware there are the "sunnys" and the "not so sunnys" and I do know they tend to enjoy beheading each other as the "sunnys" claim the "not so sunnys" have mis-interepreted the prophet (pbuh)

Comment

Actually, maybe being a Christian ain't too bad
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X