• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any you thought high taxes was bad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any you thought high taxes was bad?

It looks like the "left" is experimenting with a new idea.

Column - Why you may soon need a warmist’s permission to eat | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog

However just think about the planet, it's all worth it.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 November 2010, 16:57.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    It looks like the "left" is experimenting with a new idea.

Column - Why you may soon need a warmist’s permission to eat | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog

However just think about the planet, it's all worth it.
    FFS not another one, ever hear of the hockey stick.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      FFS not another one, ever hear of the hockey stick.
      Indeed, look at the warming to come!

As you can see a "scientist" has drawn in on.

Looking at this we really should switch off all power stations NOW!

Comment

I thought the aussies had seen through & pissed on GW as a concept
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          I thought the aussies had seen through & pissed on GW as a concept
          Isn't it already quite hot in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Isn't it already quite hot in Australia?
            Only since teatime on August 12th 1840
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

According to that chart, the year 2000 was about the same as the year 1000. As soon as William the Conqueror invaded, we entered a period of global cooling which lasted until 1842 when women and children were banned from working in coal mines and income tax was introduced. This lead to a period of global warming.

So if we are invaded by a Frenchman, send kids out to work and stop paying taxes, history has shown us we should be ok.
              Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

We may not be able to eat, but at least we'll still have our gadgets to play with.

Comment

Working...
                X