• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going to the pub

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the pub

Off orf to the pub.

I'm a little worried. There's a squashed pumpkin outside and a broken bottle.

Inside a group of young lads are playing pool and darts. Some scantily dressed birds are smoking outside the front door.

I'm a little worried.

Well here goes!!!! God I hope it all goes well....
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Off orf to the pub.

I'm a little worried. There's a squashed pumpkin outside and a broken bottle.

Inside a group of young lads are playing pool and darts. Some scantily dressed birds are smoking outside the front door.
    I'm a little worried.

Well here goes!!!! God I hope it all goes well....
    Sounds like a good place where you going?

Comment

Where are you going ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I'll treat you, MF.

"Barman, a pint of Olde BladderNacker for me, and a half of low alcohol lager and lime shandy top, heavy on the lemonade, dash of blackcurrant, paper parasol and a cherry for the boy. Ta."
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Do you need a bodyguard MF?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Walked in and approached the bar. The lads were quite boisterous and stopped playing pool when I came in. I think they were eyeing my phone up.

Sidled up to the bar and tried to catch the barmans eye. Big fella, beard, tattoo. Bet he's seen the inside of a cell or two. Our eyes locked and he strode purposely over, staring. Eyes cold. Squinting. The look of a trained killer...

'Evening sir, what can I get you?' he politely asked
            'Stella please?'
            'Ok'

Pouring it in his large gorilla hands he's made a right hash of it. Two inch head on my Stella!! Slamming it down he gruffily said 'Bloody barrel, have that one and I'll pour you another, sorry about that!'

I'm tulipting myself. Those lads keep looking. Just gonna sit here nursing my pints of Stella and doing some posting...

Comment

what about the scantily clad women though...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                what about the scantily clad women though...

One of the girls just came over and stood next to me on the quiz machine. Just won a tenner. The noise of the coins dropping made the lads stop playing pool again.

'Gad you're clever' the girl said, the smell of cigarettes strong on her breath. Noticed there was a hole in her stockings. 'oh fckin he'll, not again! They're tights anyway! She's gone into the loos to take them off'

The lads are looking. Laughing. At me? Gonna get another pint....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  One of the girls just came over and stood next to me on the quiz machine. Just won a tenner. The noise of the coins dropping made the lads stop playing pool again.
                  Now I know this is a wind up
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X