• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate Deniers flood into US Congress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear looks like climate change might be a somewhat lower priority in the US.

ThinkProgress » REPORT: Meet The 2010 GOP Freshman Class

Still, an opportunity for the UK to set a shining example.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Still, an opportunity for the UK to set a shining example.
    Don't worry; this will all solve itself. Once the Tea Party get into power and abolish proper science from schools to teach kids creationist claptrap, the USA will start an economc decline so drastic that the most polluting vehicles in the US in 20 years time will be carts pulled by hungry donkeys.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Still, an opportunity for the UK to close down all it's wealth creating businesses along with it's power stations.
      FTFY.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Global Temperature Trend Update -- October, 2010 - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

Global climate trend since Nov. 16, 1978: +0.14 C per decade

You'll find me quivering under the bed at the prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Global Temperature Trend Update -- October, 2010 - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

Global climate trend since Nov. 16, 1978: +0.14 C per decade

You'll find me quivering under the bed at the prospect.
          So in 1000 years it will be like Greece in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
            So in 1000 years it will be like Greece in the UK?
            Yes, it is safe to use a few years data to extrapolate far into the future. Now, where did I leave that Hockey Stick?

Comment

Global warming was caused by environmentalists, according to a documentary on C4 tonight.

Why? Because nuclear plants which were opposed by greens in the 1970s and 1980s were instead replaced by coal plants. In hindsight that was obviously a mistake, but it is one that today’s environmental lobby groups seem determined to repeat. What the Green Movement Got Wrong: A turncoat explains - Telegraph

Comment

Are they flooding in because of rising sea levels?

I'll just, er,
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                X