• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fare thee well, kandr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fare thee well, kandr

Bye bye, kandr.

It could have been fun.

Perhaps in your next incarnation, you might make it beyond 500 posts. Because I can't see you managing it with this one.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Bye bye, kandr.

It could have been fun.

Perhaps in your next incarnation, you might make it beyond 500 posts. Because I can't see you managing it with this one.
    Sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      Sorry?
      I think you'll find it is too late for that.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Are you leaving again RC? Has Admin made you pish your pants again?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry?
          Ever been north of the M25?

Comment

Why? Exactly what have I done?

Comment

Why? Exactly what have I done?
              Nothing. Stick around, you're a good poster.

Maybe you're not 'me me me' enough for certain posters
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Are you leaving again RC? Has Admin made you pish your pants again?
                I'm not going anywhere squire. (Are you some sort of urine fetishist, BTW?) (Don't answer that - it was rhetorical.)

Just waving cheerio to kandr and giving him the chance to take some rope and hang himself with it.

Unless anyone else has any parting words for him, in which case they are welcome to add their eulogy here for time immemorial.

Comment

I'm not going anywhere squire. (Are you some sort of urine fetishist, BTW?) (Don't answer that - it was rhetorical.)

Just waving cheerio to kandr and giving him the chance to take some rope and hang himself with it.

Unless anyone else has any parting words for him, in which case they are welcome to add their eulogy here for time immemorial.
                  Is there any particular reason that you think I should be banned, other than you disagree with my opinions, if its about posting in non General then I aplogised, I use the newposts feature and sometimes don't realise when I'm not in General.

Comment

Is there any particular reason that you think I should be banned, other than you disagree with my opinions, if its about posting in non General then I aplogised, I use the newposts feature and sometimes don't realise when I'm not in General.
                    What's this?

Grovelling.

Oo, yeuch.

Comment

Working...
                    X