• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Radical website publishes MP 'death list'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radical website publishes MP 'death list'

Stab-stab-stabbity stab

Looking back over the years seems we (myself included) have had many posts suggesting MP's were held to account for their actions in destroying Britain

Are the differences between us and the mussies:
    • They have the strength of their convictions
    • That they actually follow up words with actions
    • The Indigenous populations way is to whine but do nothing about it
    • We were only joking

This persons action has certainly got the Governments attention - perhaps it's the way to go?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    This persons action has certainly got the Governments attention - perhaps it's the way to go?
    Only if you want to spend the rest of your life in jail.

Comment

Stab-stab-stabbity stab

Looking back over the years seems we (myself included) have had many posts suggesting MP's were held to account for their actions in destroying Britain

Are the differences between us and the mussies:
      • They have the strength of their convictions
      • That they actually follow up words with actions
      • The Indigenous populations way is to whine but do nothing about it
      • We were only joking

Or that we would advocate bringing them to trial rather than just stalking them and stabbing them in the chest?

And no, we weren't "only joking".
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Only if you want to spend the rest of your life in jail.
        If you were diagnosed with a terminal disease.. say squirrel rot - would then you do the deed for the sake of future generations?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Or that we would advocate bringing them to trial rather than just stalking them and stabbing them in the chest?

And no, we weren't "only joking".
          What Wobbly Dong says.

I feel that a Mr Tony B Liar should be brought in front of court and put on trial for starting a war on false premises and thereby sending many thousands of people to their deaths based on blatant lies. I don't know precisely what the charge would be, maybe accessory to murder or war crimes, but I would also like to see those people who authorised cooperation with 'extraordinary rendition' and torture practices such as waterboarding dragged in front of court. I don't advocate punishing people without trial, as the extremists do.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If you were diagnosed with a terminal disease.. say squirrel rot - would then you do the deed for the sake of future generations?
            AtW is already doing more than enough for the sake of future generations by confining the activities of his John Thomas to that of stirring his tea.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I don't advocate punishing people without trial, as the extremists do.
              Nor do I. But in the case of Stephen Timms by gad it was a close-run thing!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I feel that a Mr Tony B Liar should be brought in front of court and put on trial
                Don't get HAB started on this one.
                He'll have the whole Labour government hung, drawn and quartered by the end of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                  Don't get HAB started on this one.
                  He'll have the whole Labour government hung, drawn and quartered by the end of this thread.
                  popcorn at the ready!
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I feel that a Mr Tony B Liar should be brought in front of court and put on trial for starting a war on false premises and thereby sending many thousands of people to their deaths based on blatant lies. I don't know precisely what the charge would be, maybe accessory to murder or war crimes, but I would also like to see those people who authorised cooperation with 'extraordinary rendition' and torture practices such as waterboarding dragged in front of court.
                    WHS.

I'd also like to see a real inquiry into the assassination of Dr David Kelly.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X