• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newbie here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

Hi guys,

I had a reed through the different messages and want to become a contractor. One of my mates knows a contractor that earns over £200 a day!!!! For me that would be a dream come true. I dont want on focus on money or financial viewpoint I am a good worker. I currently work in IT support but its pretty boring, same call just repeated all day. I have been learning Java though and written some nifty apps such as a tetris like game, its not finished as all the blocks are still one shape. I digress sorry.

So how do I go about getting a Java contract I would prefer 12 months as I have a big mortagae (over 100k).

Thansk for replies.

<real name removed>.
    Last edited by realityhack; 5 November 2010, 12:10. Reason: :)

Welcome to the board, Mango. Good luck.

Where are the twiglets?

Comment

Originally posted by mango View Post
      Hi guys,

I had a reed through the different messages and want to become a contractor. One of my mates knows a contractor that earns over £200 a day!!!! For me that would be a dream come true. I dont want on focus on money or financial viewpoint I am a good worker. I currently work in IT support but its pretty boring, same call just repeated all day. I have been learning Java though and written some nifty apps such as a tetris like game, its not finished as all the blocks are still one shape. I digress sorry.

So how do I go about getting a Java contract I would prefer 12 months as I have a big mortagae (over 100k).

Thansk for replies.

<real name removed>.
      Not sure why my name was removed, it is my nickname. Very censored this posting bioard.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thansk for replies.

<real name removed>.
        Hi Mango

Try posting in Business/Contracts if you are looking for a serious response. Otherwise we'll end up playing Mango Bingo.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thansk for replies.

<real name removed>.
          Note... sockies need to be more inventive
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Another socky ? Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Welcome to the board, Mango. Good luck.

Where are the twiglets?
              Twiglets? What do you mean bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Another socky ? Oh dear.
                I thoutght this message posting place was to help new contractors, why you asking be about socky? Who is sockY?

Comment

I thought we already had a Mango.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not sure why my name was removed, it is my nickname. Very censored this posting bioard.
                    Only for the first few posts - to stop spam - then you're free. If it's not your real name then go right ahead...

Comment

Working...
                    X