• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clive Sinclair - at it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clive Sinclair - at it again

You have to admire him in a way. The man just doesn't give up does he?

Link

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Since that Segway guy took a fall off a cliff, Sinclair has seized his moment!

Comment

... but have you seen his missus!!

fnarrrrr
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Clive Sinclair was delusional in the mid 80's with that ridiculous C5, and fifteen years on he hasn't got any better.

What a total plonker.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Maths not your strong point then?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

fnarrrrr
            Tell me Lady Sinclair, what first attracted you to multimillionaire Sir Clive?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

fnarrrrr
              Bloody hell, you aren't joking either:

The many women in his life have included Ruth Kensit, a cousin of Patsy Kensit, and actress Sally Farmiloe, from 1980s TV drama Howards Way, who was also linked to Jeffrey Archer.

But this year balding Sir Clive, a former Mensa chair with an IQ of 159, married a lap dancer and former Miss England 36 years his junior.

Angie Bowness, whom he met in Stringfellows, has now become Lady Sinclair thanks to Sir Clive's life peerage.

Sinclair C5 inventor Sir Clive returns with new twist on battery-powered car | Mail Online
              Not bad for a guy who looked like this, at his peak:

Comment

Just a moment; the UK economy is crying out for innovative people who can do useful stuff with technology. Sir Clive Sinclair might have had a couple of silly ideas, but he's done some good stuff too, and I don't think IT people should be mocking too much when a British technologist is trying to make a success of things. I'm not sure this idea will really make a lot of money, but I think Sir Clive could be very helpful if he was contracted by HM Government instead of some of the consultancy knobheads that currently 'advise' on technology. A giggle, sure, but a generally approving giggle and a round of for an eccentric who probably got a lot of us started in computing.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Bloody hell, you aren't joking either:

Not bad for a guy who looked like this, at his peak:
                  It would appear that money really does buy you happiness... or at least a fit bonk!
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Just a moment; the UK economy is crying out for innovative people who can do useful stuff with technology. Sir Clive Sinclair might have had a couple of silly ideas, but he's done some good stuff too, and I don't think IT people should be mocking too much when a British technologist is trying to make a success of things. I'm not sure this idea will really make a lot of money, but I think Sir Clive could be very helpful if he was contracted by HM Government instead of some of the consultancy knobheads that currently 'advise' on technology. A giggle, sure, but a generally approving giggle and a round of for an eccentric who probably got a lot of us started in computing.
                    It's an improvement on the C5 IMO. Hard to say whether it will sell though. I'd prefer a lightweight normal electric bike costing peanuts myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X