• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rugby tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby tomorrow

Good luck England, Ireland and Wales. Here's hoping for at least one NH victory tomorrow. (and just hope Richie McCaw doesn't get his hands on Toby Flood; Mr Johnson could have an unpleasant trip to explain to Mrs Flood what's happened to her son) This time, just for once, I have sympathy for the fly half.

England v New Zealand, 14:30
    Ireland v South Africa, 17:30
    Wales v Australia, 14:30
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I'm a bit gutted I've got to miss this. I'm off to footy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I'm a bit gutted I've got to miss this. I'm off to footy.

shoot him!

Comment

I'll probably watch the Ireland/Springbok game live and the stay up to watch the highlights of the England game. If i miss it I won't complain since I have tickets for the Australia game!!
        Setting off from home at 11 with one of the guys, burger down by the river and the off to the match! I told Mrs M not to wait up!!

Comment

I wonder what will happen when Sonny Bill Williams collides at speed with Mike Tindall? That might be quite spectacular. It might involve blood and some spillage of intestinal matter.

VS

Comment

Don't think Tindall will be much of a match up

YouTube - Boxing with SBW & Liam Messam

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Don't think Tindall will be much of a match up

YouTube - Boxing with SBW & Liam Messam
              Tindall can handle himself. I'm more concerned about young Toby;

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I wonder what will happen when Sonny Bill Williams collides at speed with Mike Tindall? That might be quite spectacular. It might involve blood and some spillage of intestinal matter.
                It might also involve a sighting of the Higgs Boson.

Comment

As a league fan who's seen Sonny Bill a few times - I think Mike is gona get hammered. Some of the tackles SB has made in the NRL are out of this world - just hope he gets enough of the game, he's awesome to watch!

Comment

Wonder why interest was lost in this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X