• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kerrang radio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrang radio

Anybody else listens to Kerrang Radio here in the West Midlands? Its hillarious due to Tim Shaw's Asylum show (10pm-1am)

URL: www.kerrangradio.co.uk

Here is funny story about him: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/engla...122842.stm

So, did you cheat at chess?

Comment

What with your West Midlands radio and online chess, the long winter nights must just fly by...:rollin

Comment

chess

> So, did you cheat at chess?

Err, of course not! >:

Comment

Re: chess

Err, of course not!
          Why don't you buy some books and improve your ability that way?

Comment

not interested

Not interested really -- I consider chess too primitive game that I played since I was 6 years old. Its just way too boring -- I prefer other turn based games like Civilisation or even UFO: Enemy Unknown. Now that's strategy!

Comment

Re: not interested

If you like Kerrang radio you should go to the Bloodstock or Bloodstock Open Air festivals.

I was there at BOA recently and even my drummer's earplugs couldn't kill the sound, when I pushed up close to the speakers 8)

Comment

Re: not interested

I consider chess too primitive game that I played since I was 6 years old
                Is that why you need to cheat to win?

Its just way too boring
                That's a valid point. However, we are geeks...since when did boring ever deter us?

Comment

geeks

> However, we are geeks...since when did boring ever deter us?

I am not geek then dude! :lol

Comment

Re: geeks

I am not geek then dude!
                    I'm afraid you will fool no one with that line. We are all geeks here; a cabal of geeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X