• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbours golden retriever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbours golden retriever

Wanders into my garden, drops a steaming mini-roundabout, then saunters out. Meanwhile the neighbour looks the other way, whistles nonchalantly, then puts the lead on the hound and then disappears towards the disysed railway.

I must train my cats to dig his flowers up

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Wilmslow may be able to offer advice.

Sounds pretty antisocial to me. Can't you rub his face in it?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Wanders into my garden, drops a steaming mini-roundabout, then saunters out. Meanwhile the neighbour looks the other way, whistles nonchalantly, then puts the lead on the hound and then disappears towards the disysed railway.

I must train my cats to dig his flowers up

My mum (RIP) used to scoop them up and drop them on the neighbour's doorstep. They soon stopped their dog from pooing on her gerden.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Does he have a letterbox?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Stick in a paper bag, place on the neighbour's doorstep, light it and ring the bell.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Wanders into my garden, drops a steaming mini-roundabout, then saunters out.
            My father in laws dog has left one in my house for the last 3 christmas days running. Thankfully not going to be a problem this year as it is now deceased.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
              My father in laws dog has left one in my house for the last 3 christmas days running. Thankfully not going to be a problem this year as it is now deceased.
              Did it die of natural causes?

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                Bit harsh you could have asked him to put it out the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Stick in a paper bag, place on the neighbour's doorstep, light it and ring the bell.
                  What he says.

Or, pop around to his place, crouch down in the middle of his lawn and drop a log right in the centre. Perhaps give him a little wave on the way out.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Air rifle, a well aimed shot at the right moment. No more problem.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X