• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday's Caption Competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea's ready
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Tea's ready! OK, where are the doilies? ...hmm, I think I might need to have a talk with you, Archbishop.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      Tea's ready! OK, where are the doilies? ...hmm, I think I might need to have a talk with you, Archbishop.

Last edited by AtW; 7 November 2010, 15:04.

Comment

Warning: this post is offensive, defamatory and in poor taste...

Pope Benedict gets back to his nazi past by re-creating the "gas chamber" effect.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Warning: this post is offensive, defamatory and in poor taste...

Pope Benedict gets back to his nazi past by re-creating the "gas chamber" effect.
          Did we ever do 'posts in good taste' on CUK?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

"And if you steal my dinner again, Hamburglar, it won't just be your hat we burn."

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Did we ever do 'posts in good taste' on CUK?
              We had them before you joined...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                We had them before you joined...

You're talking about the legendary "my lunch today" threads aren't you?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  You're talking about the legendary "my lunch today" threads aren't you?
                  Those were all good taste threads

Comment

"Right. Who has the bats wings?'
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X