• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday drinks in Manchester?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday drinks in Manchester?

Are the Mancunians still up for chewing over the fat of CUK life, at the Waterhouse perhaps?

If last nights Apprentice is anything to go by, Manchester is at least two years behind London because we have standards and still insist on shoes for night clubs.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Are the Mancunians still up for chewing over the fat of CUK life, at the Waterhouse perhaps?

If last nights Apprentice is anything to go by, Manchester is at least two years behind London because we have standards and still insist on shoes for night clubs.
    Bring your girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Bring your girlfriend.
      Very tempted - that should sort things out one way or the other!

Not sure how she will take to a pub mind you - she says she bans alcohol in the house. Just about tolerates a bottle of rose wine in the fridge, but will refuse to allow whisky or beer......

Comment

she says she bans alcohol in the house. Just about tolerates a bottle of rosé wine in the fridge, but will refuse to allow whisky or beer......

Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Definitely not my sort.

May I be so bold as to suggest you carry on chatting up some of those other ladies at the Ceroc lessons...?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Not sure how she will take to a pub mind you - she says she bans alcohol in the house. Just about tolerates a bottle of rose wine in the fridge, but will refuse to allow whisky or beer......

she wont be alone,
          me and the missus will be on orange juice also

yeah , and my @rse is a cream bun

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            she wont be alone,
            me and the missus will be on orange juice also

yeah , and my @rse is a cream bun

Me too mate! I've seen the error of my ways.

Yeah right and the moon is made of cream cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Me too mate! I've seen the error of my ways.

Yeah right and the moon is made of cream cheese!
              The missus wants to ask CM about quilting, and Wilmslow abot this ceroc malarky

she is embarrased to say 'red hot rodeo sex' , so she calls it quilting instead

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                The missus wants to ask CM about quilting, and Wilmslow abot this ceroc malarky

she is embarrased to say 'red hot rodeo sex' , so she calls it quilting instead

Quilting sounds a lot more interesting than Cerocing!

Is quilting the poorer cousin of queening perhaps?......

Comment

In whose house - yours?

You're a pussy.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    In whose house - yours?

You're a pussy.
                    He's a social cripple who can only date damaged goods.

FTFY.

Comment

Working...
                    X