• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did Paul McCartney's predictions come true?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Paul McCartney's predictions come true?

Some people round here, who seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of pop lyrics, may recall a Beatles number "When I'm 65".

Now the surviving beatles _are_ at least 65, I was wondering if any of their predictions came true.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot
    Some people round here, who seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of pop lyrics, may recall a Beatles number "When I'm 65".

Now the surviving beatles _are_ at least 65, I was wondering if any of their predictions came true.
    You'd better ask his overly ambitious gold digging wife, I believe she's holding all the press conferences these days...

Comment

Oh so near and yet so far. It was "When I'm 64". I'm afraid you are no longer at your peak.

Why is it that the Beatles that most deserved to die early are the ones still around, and the interesting ones are dead? What is the point of Ringo Star? We deserve an answer.

Comment

Prefer Ringo to that drivelly peace and lovey John Lennon anyday.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did any of McCartney's lyrics say "I'll still be writing songs but I'll be a right nob"?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Did any of McCartney's lyrics say "I'll still be writing songs but I'll be a right nob"?

I'm not sure he had such foresight.

Comment

Thomas the Tank Engine wouldn't have been a scouser.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
                Thomas the Tank Engine wouldn't have been a scouser.
                And now a much cheaper scouser.
                Discuss PDA/Smartphones
                Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Working...
                X