• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transparency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transparency

I saw this on the news tonight...

Transparency - 'revolutionary' Whitehall data website

So the idea is that whitehall is opening up its departmental business plans, spending, org charts, salaries, etc. for us to scrutinise.

The only catch is that we have to get cracking or they'll be able to blame us for not governing our own public services properly

edit: Readers can comment on each business plan. How long until this website gets abused and torn down?
    Last edited by CheeseSlice; 8 November 2010, 23:51.

How long before the first Chutney Spoon comment?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

See my post only yesterday about the Tories' obsession with aping the Septics
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        I saw this on the news tonight...

Transparency - 'revolutionary' Whitehall data website

So the idea is that whitehall is opening up its departmental business plans, spending, org charts, salaries, etc. for us to scrutinise.

The only catch is that we have to get cracking or they'll be able to blame us for not governing our own public services properly

edit: Readers can comment on each business plan. How long until this website gets abused and torn down?
        My experience of transparency in government would suggest that everyone will be putting in extra effort to make sure everything appears fine and dandy.

Comment

Working...
        X