• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Trip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trip

Anyone watch this? I watched the first 2 episodes on IPlayer, its basically Rob Brydon and Alan Partridge going on a trip to critique restraunts for observer mag. Funny at bits, lots of doing impressions so far. Funniest was when they Coogan did Hawkings, very funny.

Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Anyone watch this? I watched the first 2 episodes on IPlayer, its basically Rob Brydon and Alan Partridge going on a trip to critique restraunts for observer mag. Funny at bits, lots of doing impressions so far. Funniest was when they Coogan did Hawkings, very funny.
    bante

I caught the last few minutes of this last night and recorded it to remind me to watch it on iPlayer.

I thought the banter between the two was fantastic and it looks a really good watch.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Anyone watch this? I watched the first 2 episodes on IPlayer, its basically Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan going on a trip to critique restraunts for observer mag. Funny at bits, lots of doing impressions so far. Funniest was when they Coogan did Hawkings, very funny.

Brill, I love Coogan with all my heart.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        bante

I caught the last few minutes of this last night and recorded it to remind me to watch it on iPlayer.

I thought the banter between the two was fantastic and it looks a really good watch.
        The Steven Hawkings impression is genius by Coogan, I was pissing myself.

Comment

The Steven Hawkings impression is genius by Coogan, I was pissing myself.
          How far through roughly?
          BBC iPlayer - The Trip: L'Enclume

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            How far through roughly?
            BBC iPlayer - The Trip: L'Enclume
            Is that the 2nd episode? Its nearer the end I think.

Comment

Coogans brother was the deputy head at the school my son used to go to. He's a complete and utter fekin
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                Coogans brother was the deputy head at the school my son used to go to. He's a complete and utter fekin
                Was his name Brendan?

Comment

Working...
                X