• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Name for a Website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Name for a Website

I used to own firetopmountain.com a few years back, based on an old fighting fantasy book, so I could be [email protected]. But alas I no longer have it.

So I was looking at CitadelOfChaos.Com. Its still available, but then it suggested TheSilverCitadel.Com, which personally i thought was pretty cool.

Who's got the coolest web domain then?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    I used to own firetopmountain.com a few years back, based on an old fighting fantasy book, so I could be [email protected]. But alas I no longer have it.

So I was looking at CitadelOfChaos.Com. Its still available, but then it suggested TheSilverCitadel.Com, which personally i thought was pretty cool.

Who's got the coolest web domain then?

www.datemymates.co.uk

Comment

www.xoggoth.org

what could be cooler???
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I quite like DateMyMates.Com. Nice.

Is there a SKA.COM, or MilanBenesSucks.COM

Comment

Frank?!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Bastard!!. Nobody tells me what to do, so I clicked on www.GiantAlienLizards.com. Now I find myself trapped in the 409,578,477th dimension (or similar) and they tell me there isn't another train back to Sussex for 96 millenia.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Xog. Having clicked on your webtulipe. I am of the opinion that you are one seriously deranged individual. Perfect for IT Support.

Comment

This site is now up and running please take a look.

www.datemymates.co.uk

I fank you.

Comment

best name for a website

www.fungames.org

But you get lots of odd emails asking for advice about party games etc. (I always recommend dambusters).

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain
                    www.fungames.org

But you get lots of odd emails asking for advice about party games etc. (I always recommend dambusters).
                    I used to have olympicduck.net which I always thought was cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X