• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sofas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sofas

Shopping for a new sofa - found nice looking ffs, 6-9 weeks delivery, FFS!!!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Real life is just something that happens to other people for you, ain't it?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You could get a bride delivered sooner than that. Just get your £129 sofa from Ikea. It will suit your place much better.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Stick to using plastic garden furniture indoors comrade.

Comment

Wouldn't it be useful if you new somebody who had a furniture business. Mmmmmmmmm

No. Can't think of anyone.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            No. Can't think of anyone.
            I don't want a cheap tat sofa - I've already got one, planning to give it away to charity

Comment

I don't want a cheap tat sofa - I've already got one, planning to give it away to charity
              MF doesn't do cheap tat sofas!! Expensive tat possibly
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
              Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Good oh. I only sell leather sofas, glad to see you're looking for real fur.

BTW. If you go to one of the big sofa companies, that 9 weeks is really 18 or and if it is leather make sure it's leather all over, the big companies have leather on show, manmade crap everywhere else and they charge you the full price.

Good luck with your fur sofa.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  If you go to one of the big sofa companies, that 9 weeks is really 18

****** *****rs!!! This makes 3-4 weeks wait for Internet almost capable

Good luck with your fur sofa.
                  Don't push yer luck or I'll make a stuffed toy out of yer - this will be my like only piece of furniture in my new pad

Comment

It's going to look fabby in your new place.

Comment

Working...
                    X