• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gazza fails to show up at court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gazza fails to show up at court

BBC News - Gazza fails to show for drink-drive sentencing

Anyone have any sympathy left?

Newcastle Magistrates' Court was told that Gascoigne had checked himself into a rehab clinic in the south of England.

"The situation is that I received information through the course of the last 48 hours advising me that Mr Gascoigne has been readmitted into a rehabilitative institution in the south of the country,"
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Anyone have any sympathy left?
    Yeah, I can find some.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Yeah, I can find some.
      me too

Comment

Yes

Comment

Not me. He is still a fat irresponsible geordie wifebeater as far as I am concerned.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Not me. He is still a fat irresponsible Northern wifebeater as far as I am concerned.

ftfy
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Not me. He is still a fat irresponsible English wifebeater as far as I am concerned.

ftfy

Comment

For being pissed yes, for driving while pissed no.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Yeah, I can find some.
                  Is your point that he is an alcoholic, therefore addicted, therefore deserves sympathy?

I agree with this, but actually had an argument in the pub (coincidentally) on friday with a couple of mates, who's basic point (not about Gazza, but addiction to alcohol, drugs etc) is that it is NOT an addiction, but really a choice - they choose to do it.

Comment

I have no sympathy for his at all, he has had many chances in life and screwed up everyone. There are thousands that would give their right arms to have the footballing skills and the profile he had. People like Tony Adams were alcoholic and sorted themselves out.

Comment

Working...
                    X