• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The News Of the World

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The News Of the World

I did here mention the other day a little rumour about young mr Campbell on this here site.

The NOTW had an interesting piece today about three footballers, one an England capped player, who had been doing something dirty with a mobile phone and a possible **** *** . Use your imagination.

The only thing that concerned me was how they got the information. The writer said he was 'appalled' at the pictures. The second part of the story explains how this was in the 'privacy' of one of the footballers homes. Which leads to only two explanations.

a) There was a camera in the house
    b) There was someone taking pictures with a tele photo lens from miles away

Either way, something iffy was going on in the house(so what - me and Mrs MF regularly beat each other with knotted sticks) or worse, some over the top spying has been going on!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Nope, I give up. What is **** ***?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Nope, I give up. What is **** ***?
      Boy and rent almost fit, but one word is a bit too short and the other is a bit too long. Oh well. I wonder what it could be? Sheep dog. Nope ...

Comment

Lets play cluedo

Sol cambell, Jermain Jenus, Will Young, a camera phone in the bedroom

Comment

[QUOTE=MarillionFan]
          The only thing that concerned me was how they got the information. The writer said he was 'appalled' at the pictures. The second part of the story explains how this was in the 'privacy' of one of the footballers homes. Which leads to only two explanations.

a) There was a camera in the house
          b) There was someone taking pictures with a tele photo lens from miles away
          QUOTE]

or more likely

c/ they made it up

Can't believe that you would be so easily led by the gutter press.

Comment

Working...
          X