• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It smells of rotting poo here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bog's just overflowed in clientco's basement. Very smelly indeed.

How does your workplace smell?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Sounds lovely. Shove some of the blu-tack up your nose.

This place smells of desperation.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Sounds like Barclays Capital - the bogs there are awful.
      Last edited by Jubber; 11 November 2010, 15:17.

Comment

Smells of sweaty bodies and desperation. Working at an engineering lab this week with lots of ill dressed beardy weirdy types. All very clever. All very smelly.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Sandals & socks?
          Lots of French and Scandies.

They didn't stay quiet at 11.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

quiet nice

but then I am at home and the cleaner has just finished

Comment

It smells of wet skin.

30 minutes ago I was sat here in my (rather smelly) dressing gown. I am now sat here in damp towels.

The big question is: do I bother getting dressed at all today?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

As opposed to perfectly ripe and ready to eat poo?

Comment

I've no idea what it smells of. I haven't been able to smell for the last two days.

Comment

It doesn't smell here. It seems that is partly due to the olfactory system not working in temperatures below 10°C.

Still no heating on... 9°C in the brewing room - now have a thermostatic heater for the brew so no problems. I suppose I could say "C'mon everybody, huddle around the fermenting bin for warmth".
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X