• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World War III - have you got a survival plan ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this little tube station which has got an old disused military base just two tube stops from my home (true).

I've got an axe in my cupboard to open old locked doors (true don't be scared).

got some cans of tuna and bottled water ..

have you got a plan ?

I've got a shed.

Comment

I'm going to white wash the windows and hide under the table with my fingers in my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by messiah
        I know this little tube station which has got an old disused military base just two tube stops from my home (true).
        2 stops in 4 mins? What do you reckon the chances of you making it?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          2 stops in 4 mins? What do you reckon the chances of you making it?
          Zero, because Bob Crow would still be thinking it's an appropriate time to strike yet again.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I'm hoping 3 pints of beer and a packet of peanuts might come in handy.

Comment

I was actually expecting you to say it was 4 pints of beer or a packet of dry roasted.

Arsenal without a hope.

Comment

Working...
              X