• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3rd December 2023

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd December 2023

Is the day when Kandr will become the biggest poster in CUK history if he continues at his present rate.

At 32.86 posts per day, he is almost ten posts ahead of Zeitghosts 23.42 per day. Plus Zeity has a head start of 45000 posts.

On 3/12/2023 both posters will be on 157000 posts.

Kandr. You may have to up your rate a little. I look forward to reading every single one of them.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Is the day when Kandr will become the biggest poster in CUK history if he continues at his present rate.

At 32.86 posts per day, he is almost ten posts ahead of Zeitghosts 23.42 per day. Plus Zeity has a head start of 45000 posts.

On 3/12/2023 both posters will be on 157000 posts.

Kandr. You may have to up your rate a little. I look forward to reading every single one of them.
    I don't think I can keep up that rate once this contract has finished, this place has a good balance of zero work and dullards/mutes surrounding me to make posting 30-40 post a day easy.

Comment

sasguru mate. Every time you make a post under this sockie you are missing a post under the sasguru sockie.

Mods - Can we combine kandr and sasguru's post count?

Comment

Working...
      X