• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need good insurance policy for my limited company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need good insurance policy for my limited company

Hello

I run my limited company for two purposes the main one being to pay my wages into as an IT contractor. The other purpose is to run PC repair service from my home evenings and weekends.

Currently my business insurance is Direct Line Small Business Insurance which is great and just what I need the only one big problem is that it does not have 'Professional Indemnity insurance' it only has public liability insurance.

I had a nightmare trying to find a decent insurance policy that would cover both of these and for my business could anyone recommend one before I start my googling!

Thanks
    Paul

QDOS

http://www.qdosconsulting.com/
    Last edited by northernladuk; 12 November 2010, 21:16.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X