• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Queen is Dead!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Queen is Dead!

Well not yet.

Hasn't been many defining news moments recently. Sept 11th, 7/7, Iraq War, Diana.

Apart from the Queen dying(which isn't going to happen anytime soon). Do the panel have any predictions on the next massive worldwide news event?

I'm going for Nelson Mandela or Take That split up again.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well not yet.

Hasn't been many defining news moments recently. Sept 11th, 7/7, Iraq War, Diana.

Apart from the Queen dying(which isn't going to happen anytime soon). Do the panel have any predictions on the next massive worldwide news event?

Has Nelson Mandela split up?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think there will be a big terrorist incident soon.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I think there will be a big terrorist incident soon.
        Are admitting to anything here?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Are admitting to anything here?
          Well, I picked up this wallet that some Arab guy had dropped in the street the other day and when I gave it back to me he thanked me and told me to stay away from the city on Tuesday morning.

Comment

Prince William will die in a helicopter crash trying to rescue people from a boat in a storm.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Prince William will die in a helicopter crash trying to rescue people from a boat in a storm.
              What time?

Comment

Well not yet.

Apparently, the Irish were withdrawing money from their banks in droves towards the end of last week.

So maybe there will be some dramatic news from Ireland next week.

P.S. Oh and there's still that supervolcano brewing up in Indonesia.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

A suicide bomber will manage to smuggle his way into the X-Factor Studio and get a seat right behind the judges. Then, when Wagner is "singing",....................well I can wish can't I?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Well, I picked up this wallet that some Arab guy had dropped in the street the other day and when I gave it back to me he thanked me and told me to stay away from the city on Tuesday morning.
                    Oh cool, which city?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X