• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

alan b'stard - when will it return??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alan b'stard - when will it return??

I think it's time we had the New Statesman back on telly now that it's clear the poor are going to be made to repay for the mistakes of the rich.

Do you like hospital food? I love it, but then I'm with Bupa..
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I think it's time we had the New Statesman back on telly now that it's clear the poor are going to be made to repay for the mistakes of the rich.

I'm afraid we are all going to have to pay for the mistakes of the last LAbour government, both poor and rich.

Well the standard of food in the NHS these days seems pretty good.

Comment

Comment

Why don't you make a special effort to pay more of your dosh in to the treasurey if you want to pay off some of
        Labour's debts.

Comment

The mistake of the rich was giving too much money to the poor.

HTH
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            The mistake of the rich was giving too much money to the poor.

HTH
            Well previous governments engineered a system were it doesn't really pay to work.

Comment

Working...
            X