• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Anyone fancy a Lidl Rudolf for Christmas? Being Lidl's, it can't be deer.

Lidl's reindeer meat: Backlash after budget supermarket's Christmas launch | Mail Online

Hmm, deerlishious.

Oh Deer™

Comment

Oh I do like a harty christmas meal.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Looks nice but I think I'd rather buy my meat elsewhere, maybe antler butcher.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

As Tesco always say..........."Every LIDL helps!"

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Who nose what it tastes like?

Comment

Great how do you explain that to the kids? Err this is one of the reindeer that Santa no longer required the services of.
              Last edited by kandr; 15 November 2010, 10:50.

Comment

"mmmm, tastes like chicken" - NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  Great how do you explain that to the kids? Err this is one of the reindeer that Santa no longer required the services of.
                  Rudolph's dead so Santa's sleigh is out of action. So, nobody will be getting any presents this year I'm afraid. Tuck in!
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                    Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder or Blitzen?

Comment

Working...
                    X