• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government to monitor happiness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government to monitor happiness

Government to monitor nation's happiness - Telegraph

Where do I start on this one?

Message to government. FOAD.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

YOu can see where this will lead, prozac in the water supply to hit government targets.

Comment

If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it, can't you raise your hands?
      If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it. If you're happy and you know it, then your vote ought to show it <stomp your feet>

Comment

as Cameron says there is more to life than money (unless obviously you are one of his mates and want to save money by bringing in more bobs)

why is it that the people who only judge their life by how much money they have try and tell everyone else that money is not important - complete hipocrisy

and besides

some people will only be happy when they are sweating their bnuts of in the gym (which costs money)

other will only be happy if they are ripped to the t*ts on recreational drugs (which cost money)

and a further group will only be happy if they can stuff their faces with meat filled with cheese (which costs money)

meanwhile a futher group....

Oh you get the idea

Plonker

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

at least they've qualified what they're going to monitor. New Labour just wanted to monitor everything!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yes, I'm sure we wouldn't have griped about all those CCTV cameras if we'd known they are actually "happiness monitors".

Happy

Last edited by thunderlizard; 15 November 2010, 11:48.

Comment

I'd be happy seeing Prescott and Pickles spit roasted over an open fire in order to feed the poor on Christmas day with Cameron selling chestnuts in a London street market and MacMental being hit like a piñata by a bunch of dwarves dressed in moon boots and stockings.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X