• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a Cabin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a Cabin

Has anyone done this? We are thinking about buying one in a nice countryside place for weekend away from the city. Any tips or donations?

Well you've already got your ecoshed sas, so why not, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Well you've already got your ecoshed sas, so why not, eh?
      Im not SAS, you are so stop the double bluffing.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
        Has anyone done this? We are thinking about buying one in a nice countryside place for weekend away from the city. Any tips or donations?
        I hear there are some bargains to be had here.

Comment

For the price of a "log cabin" on a holiday park in the UK you could get something really nice in France or Spain.

Log cabins sited on a holiday park in the UK cost over £100K believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            I hear there are some bargains to be had here.
            I was thinking one near a lake or loch or in a forest with a logfire, snowing outside etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              For the price of a "log cabin" on a holiday park in the UK you could get something really nice in France or Spain.

Log cabins sited on a holiday park in the UK cost over £100K believe it or not.
              Really, hmm I was thinking half that.

Comment

Here's an example (sold already)

Holiday Homes For Sale in South East at Edgeley. Lodges for sale at Edgeley

Wessex Deckhouse - £200,000
                43' x 20' - 2 Bedrooms

You always bunk up with sassy in his ecoshed for a fiver.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  I was thinking one near a lake or loch or in a forest with a logfire, snowing outside etc.
                  Wouldn't you be better in Scandinavia if you want snow?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Why not buy something like this and stick a cabin on it? earth bog & fill the potential pond with trout .... sorted
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X