• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Australian far right leader cancels her proposed emigration to the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian far right leader cancels her proposed emigration to the UK

...because its too full of refugees and immigrants apparently.

Australian far-right leader cancels move to UK - Yahoo! News UK

Well that's one less useless immigrant, anyway
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Perhaps if we let more immigrants in it will put off others coming due to "too many immigrants"?

Worth a try Mr Cameron.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ...because its too full of ... immigrants apparently.
      Quite a few of them are Australian.

Not that I have a problem with immigrants, but this stupid bint could be seen to be a little hypocritical.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Quite a few of them are Australian.

Not that I have a problem with immigrants, but this stupid bint could be seen to be a little hypocritical.
        Aren't all Australians immigrants to Australia, the native people being the Aborigines?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Aren't all Australians immigrants to Australia, the native people being the Aborigines?
          Don't think we have much of a leg to stand on using that argument either though
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I know someone who is moving there to get away from immigrants.

You cant make this stuff up.

Comment

Pauline Hanson is an embarrassment to Australia and she could only have been elected in Queensland. She managed to mobilise the scum bag element in Australia of which there are unfortunately too many.

She definitely fails to see the irony in her statements.
              Last edited by Jet Setter; 15 November 2010, 17:18. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Setter View Post
                Pauline Hanson is an embarrassment to Australia and she could only have been elected in Queensland. She managed to mobilise the scum bag element in Australia of which there are unfortunately too many.

She definitely fails to see the irony in her statements.
                It's called democracy, we got it from the Greeks via the Romans.

Comment

Indeed.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

She's the daughter of a British emigree. A BTL landlady and former fish and chip shop owner - I'd have thought "call me Dave" would want to welcome her with open arms.

Comment

Working...
                    X