• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls

Now that I am resting, 'between contracts', Its my duty to cook for the missus.

So tonight, food for the camp will be home made meat balls with pan fried potatoes. I couldnt get an apricot for the balls, so I got a plum instead. She wont notice, not after a hot toddy anyway

ahhhh. I didnt know life could be this good. went for a 2 hour kip at dinner time. luxury.
    then nibbled the lamb bone from yesterday. ahhh

I could get used to this

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Didn't the wife want to nibble the bone after dinner?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Didn't the wife want to nibble the bone after dinner?
      By the time EO had had his way with it, it wasn't very attractive to her.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

SUCCESS. next.

now I am putting a pan of pean and ham soup on, for tomorrow and wed.
        she likes it better the day after, she reckons it transmogrifies from bein a sas to being an EO.

i.e. it goes from being thick, bland and uninspiring, to being racy, interesting and full of life

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          SUCCESS. next.

now I am putting a pan of pean and ham soup on, for tomorrow and wed.

Pean and ham? That sound disgusting. Isn't pean some sort of sable of fur? Gross.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Try some roasted root vegetables; butternut squash or shallots drizzled with olive oil. Much better than potatoes.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

and try wilting some shredded outer leaves of iceberg lettuce in the soup to add some sweetness and spinach like texture
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                and try wilting some shredded outer leaves of iceberg lettuce in the soup to add some sweetness and spinach like texture
                Baby gem lettuce would be goo like that too.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X