• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scumbag Cyclists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scumbag Cyclists

07:08 from Southampton Airport. Train rammed. Some carriages have rooms for 3 bikes. 4-5 bikes piled on top of each other, sweaty idiot cyclists with their stupid lycra and stupid kid toys blocking the aisles, slowing my journey down to first class.

I'm going to start slashing the tyres. That'll learn them. If these degenerates really want to take their toys into London, then theys should either keep a bike at the terminus, or rent a Boris bike or a SWT Brompton. Then the spaces now occupied by their childish accotrements could be turned into seats so the proles do not clog up the gangways.

I'm a cyclist on that route (though earlier), if you don't like it, drive.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      I'm a cyclist on that route (though earlier), if you don't like it, drive.
      Mmm - earlier, eh? Watch yer tyres, lycra boy ......

Comment

Why not get on the 1st class carriage thus avoiding the need to walk passed said cycles?

HTH
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I don’t get the necessity for Lycra and being dressed as if to be a Tour de France competitor.
          In Holland you see fat old ladies cycling on old cast iron bikes with no gears going 25mph.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What contractor gets up at that time in the morning?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

One of my commutes I managed to get a fold down seat next to the bike hook thingy. Cleverly designed the seat could only be used if there were no bikes on the hook. At one stop 2 cyclists got on and said to me "This is for bikes can you move", so I said that I was already sitting here and this is a seat. Me and the wife have bikes and use them regularly to go around our area or shops, but we dont wear all the stupid gear or helmets etc, and we don't take them on trains, bit pointeless why have a bike then most of the journey sit on a train they are missing the point I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BdP View Post
                I'm going to start slashing the tyres. That'll learn them. If these degenerates really want to take their toys into London, then theys should either keep a bike at the terminus, or rent a Boris bike or a SWT Brompton. Then the spaces now occupied by their childish accotrements could be turned into seats so the proles do not clog up the gangways.
                In all fairness, you are not really what "First Class" is all about. Would you not be better hanging onto the outside of the train like "your caste" do in India?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  In all fairness, you are not really what "First Class" is all about. Would you not be better hanging onto the outside of the train like "your caste" do in India?

South Devon, eh? "Meet my wife and sister". Now, f**k off, there's a good chap...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    What contractor gets up at that time in the morning?
                    A working one?

Comment

Working...
                    X