• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince William Gives Kate His Mother's Ring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince William Gives Kate His Mother's Ring

A rather personal touch.

Headline of the year so far!

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Oh gawd. Trying to escape this guff.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Prince William has revealed he proposed using his mother's engagement ring to make sure she "didn't miss out on the excitement".
      "Here, stick your finger in my dead mum's ring. It'll be just like she's here with us again."
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        "Here, stick your finger in my dead mum's ring. It'll be just like she's here with us again."
        One Ring to rule them all,
        One Ring to find them,
        One Ring to bring them all
        and in the darkness bind them
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Smut aside, it's a bit of a macabre monkey's paw type of gift. What's he going to give her next? Great Uncle Louis' lucky deck shoes?
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            Smut aside, it's a bit of a macabre monkey's paw type of gift. What's he going to give her next? Great Uncle Louis' lucky deck shoes?
            There is only one of them left......allegedly.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

dont be daft. theyre called family heirlooms, everyone does it.

like 'this is the sewing machine that your auntie sue used', this is the dinner service that your auntie flo used to serve dinner to King George', this is what Di used to make sure she was out of it as soon as her head hit the piller.

etc

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Or Prince Albert's..err...never mind.

Comment

What's he going to give her next? Great Uncle Louis' lucky deck shoes?
                  A White Fiat Uno ?

Comment

Apparently he took her in the bush before he proposed. In Kenya to be exact.

Comment

Working...
                    X