• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile broadband from Vodafone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile broadband from Vodafone

Excellent software, installed from first try...

connected via fooking GRPS in the middle of Birmingham, ffs - now I understand why they peddle unlimited no-fair-use-clause mobild broadband in that store

btw, it took like 10 minutes to half load HTML in General...

You won't see me often during evening time on here, blame Vodafone for it!!! I know you would

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    ...You won't see me often during evening time on here...
    :sobbing: :sobbing:
    :tears: :tears:
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Are you using Norton Anti-virus? I got one for the wife's laptop and it was running painfully slow. The laptop came bundled with Norton but I realised that I had a spare McAfee licence so I installed that instead and it works fine. That was about a year ago. Don't ask me why.

Apologies if this constitutes providing potentially useful information in General.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        Apologies if this constitutes providing potentially useful information in General.
        HERETIC!
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Excellent software, installed from first try...

connected via fooking GRPS in the middle of Birmingham, ffs - now I understand why they peddle unlimited no-fair-use-clause mobild broadband in that store

btw, it took like 10 minutes to half load HTML in General...

You won't see me often during evening time on here, blame Vodafone for it!!! I know you would
          Told ya!!
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

"Blame" them? Surely some form of award ought to be in order? Now if only we could receive the same sort of service from your daytime ISP................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Have you thought about a different supplier like 3 ?

Comment

Your life seems to be one series of accidents and bad luck tales.

You really are one of life's victims.

Comment

I told you Vodafone mobile broadband was hopeless in your other thread.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Oi AtW, have you thought about using BT Openzone?

Comment

Working...
                    X