• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti-Bullying Week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-Bullying Week

linky

So what is bullying?
    Bullying can take on many forms:Verbal: Name-calling, spreading rumours, teasing you in front of others, being sarcastic
    Emotional: Ignoring you or keeping you out of group conversations, tormenting, making fun of you
    Racist: Making racial comments about you and your family, rude gestures, jokes about your religion
    Pretty much describes this place.

And if anyone says otherwise it's head down the toilet and lunch money taken.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    linky
    Pretty much describes this place.

And if anyone says otherwise it's head down the toilet and lunch money taken.
    Not by you though, eh ya soft nancy sh!te!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Not by you though, eh ya soft nancy sh!te!
      Yeah shut the **** up and give me your dinner money you piece of tulip.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Bullying is no laughing matter, you have to be serious when bullying to be more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Yeah shut the **** up and give me your dinner money you piece of tulip.
          Wuss. You should have just taken the dinner money.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Wuss. You should have just taken the dinner money.
            Wuss, you should have minions that collect the dinner money while you meet with bullies from other schools to work out the turf rights.

Comment

Wuss. I have direct debit mandates on my victims' accounts. If they step out of line, or I'm bored, they beat themselves up.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Wuss. I have direct debit mandates on my victims' accounts. If they step out of line, or I'm bored, they beat themselves up.
                Wuss, I setup a system where all the victims nationwide, parents pay a portion of their money to me before they get their pay, I call it National Insurance (from getting bullied).

Comment

Oh, I see. You're the Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Comment

You're all bullies. I'm telling my mum!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X