• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Euro is dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Euro is dead

<placeholder>

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    <placeholder>

nah..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I have ten of them in a draw. Seem to be okay.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Seems to be OK right now; I just used 25 of them to buy my lunch; very nice too, good steak. Obviously, the cow was dead.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          I have ten of them in a draw. Seem to be okay.
          They'll be fine

Remember the £ was supposed to 'die' not so long ago. These things happen - then they turn around, then happen again..
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

My hope is that the pound drops to below parity with the Euro as I have Euros to switch and I want the biggest bang for my euro buck.

Comment

When are we joining the Euro ? So we all go down in one heap.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                These things happen - then they turn around, then happen again..
                You´ve put your finger on why I find economics so fooking boring. Almost as boring as tennis, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  So we all go down...
                  There´s money to be earned from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    You´ve put your finger on why I find economics so fooking boring. Almost as boring as tennis, actually.
                    It's boring until you're watching your own money going up and down with it.

Tennis is boring? Surely not

Cue all those *appreciators* of ladies tennis...

Comment

Working...
                    X