• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice thread

Stewart, what a d##k .. odds on he's going home in about 30 mins
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Sadly not, just wait till Stella's in the other team.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

<Chef eat's his own hat>

.. it's a nice hat..

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        <Chef eat's his own hat>

.. it's a nice hat..
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Did you see Stella's look?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Did you see Stella's look?
            yeah....

Stuart Baggs =

Comment

The problem with Apprentice is that it must give a huge number of talentless wannabes the idea that "bizness" is conducted in that fashion.
              I think a liking for the program is positively correlated with a lack of success in real life.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                The problem with Apprentice is that it must give a huge number of talentless wannabes the idea that "bizness" is conducted in that fashion.
                I think a liking for the program is positively correlated with a lack of success in real life.
                Sasguru, you constantly put down your colleagues.

Sasguru, you're fired!

Comment

ummm I enjoy winding down in front of British TV after a long day full surrounded by the German language. It's television, it's entertainment, it's a break after a hard day work and living in a foreign country that doesn't speak my natural tongue.

I think anyone who reads a thread at this time of night who isn't even interested in the thread content shows a lack of entrepreneurial spirit that could otherwise be better invested elsewhere.. move along @ssguru

Comment

Yes but you say that because you know you'd be out the first week. That's if you didn't get lost on the way.

I think Jamie looks quite good for a possible winner, not so back-biting as the others and genuinely enthusiastic.
                    And yes Stuart is a total ass. He's the only totally obvious no-hoper left IMO.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X