• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German faces jail for Adolf Hitler mobile phone ring tone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German faces jail for Adolf Hitler mobile phone ring tone

sminky Reminds me of when I used to have "Achtung Spitfire" for mail notification. I got told off by her indoors (old model).

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    sminky Reminds me of when I used to have "Achtung Spitfire" for mail notification. I got told off by her indoors (old model).
    Is it just me who finds this funny? I have a mental image of him jumping to his feet whenever his phone rings and saluting.

Comment

hmm but anything Nazi related is against the law here in Germany, that includes the "heil hitler" salut, having car reg plates with SS or SA in them, wearing or having the swastika as a flag etc.etc.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

A Godwins law proof thread!

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          Is it just me who finds this funny? I have a mental image of him jumping to his feet whenever his phone rings and saluting.
          I thought it was hilarious, but then I felt a bit guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            hmm but anything Nazi related is against the law here in Germany, that includes the "heil hitler" salut, having car reg plates with SS or SA in them, wearing or having the swastika as a flag etc.etc.
            I didn't realise that at first, when my friend's German pen-pal came over and couldn't get enough of "Wolfenstein 3D". We weren't sure whether he was an embryonic Nazi, or conversely suffering from massive national guilt and wanting to shoot as many of them as possible. It was a great relief to find out it was just teenage joy at being able to do something that would get you in prison back home.

Comment

Working...
            X