• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best value motor under £15K

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best value motor under £15K

Which one and why?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    Which one and why?
    That is just asking for frivolity

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
      That is just asking for frivolity
      Au contraire. I'm about to purchase one and although I have my own ideas, I'm interested in the opinion of the congregation.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are you always that useless at work too?

What does it mean best motor for 15k? To do what? To drive it in the city? To drive it in the motorway? Do you have a parking space? Do you care about space or safety or speed or .....??????

No wonder you are the lowest paid manager in the whole London, you are just so shallow and useless with the depth of an emmenthal slice.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          Are you always that useless at work too?

What does it mean best motor for 15k? To do what? To drive it in the city? To drive it in the motorway? Do you have a parking space? Do you care about space or safety or speed or .....??????

No wonder you are the lowest paid manager in the whole London, you are just so shallow and useless with the depth of an emmenthal slice.
          Bad day, Francko?
          This is a data collection exercise hopefully.
          Let me re-phrase the question.
          If you had 15k what would you buy?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bad day, Francko?

Best motor means just that. If you had 15k what would you buy?
            Allright. Again, but now I am calmer.

Still it's up to what you prefer. You prefer a sporty-car? A 4 doors? A monovolume? A 5 door? Your question is not fair as you can't compare - say a sporty Mazda with a F0rd F0cus. It just isn't fair.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

This One...

If you had 15k what would you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                Allright. Again, but now I am calmer.

Still it's up to what you prefer. You prefer a sporty-car? A 4 doors? A monovolume? A 5 door? Your question is not fair as you can't compare - say a sporty Mazda with a F0rd F0cus. It just isn't fair.
                I repeat. If someone gave you 15K and told you to buy a car, what would you get?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Okay, okay, I was joking, this one...

I repeat. If someone gave you 15K and told you to buy a car, what would you get?

Comment

For the sake of at least one decent answer and because I'm thinking of buying one anyway.....

New model Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD Vector Sport.

Low milage 04/05 plates around 15k.

Looks good, better performance and economy than a Jag or a BMW and better spec for the money. Only down side is, it's not a Jag or a BMW.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X