• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news at last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news at last

Got BTopenzone Wifi working at home so now I can get my CUK fix

Apologies to those who were looking forward to ATW free evening for the next few weeks...

£5/month? Everyone within WiFi range can now also enjoy your economic insights

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      £5/month? Everyone within WiFi range can now also enjoy your economic insights
      £6 for 90 minutes ffs!!!!

£40 for 4000 minutes a month

Beats tulipy Vodafone GPRS dongle -- ffs 3 miles from city center and not even 3G works for them, ******!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        £6 for 90 minutes ffs!!!!

£40 for 4000 minutes a month

Beats tulipy Vodafone GPRS dongle -- ffs 3 miles from city center and not even 3G works for them, ******!
        Can you not get it cheaper on subscription?:
        For cost-effective, easy-to-use wireless internet access away from home and without download limits, select the BT wireless pricing plan to suit you. For regular access, consider one of our new great-value BT Openzone subscriptions - from just £5 a month.
        Buy great-value BT Openzone wireless internet - BT Openzone

Comment

It's only 500 minutes per month - level up is 18 months contract, connection is pretty fast today though - was tulip couple of days ago, hmmm.

Comment

It's only 500 minutes per month - level up is 18 months contract, connection is pretty fast today though - was tulip couple of days ago, hmmm.
            If I get totally disconnected there's always the street near me that is full of (possibly private but usable) hotspots, or a little further down the museum, the library or McDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              If I get totally disconnected there's always the street near me that is full of (possibly private but usable) hotspots, or a little further down the museum, the library or McDonalds.
              I am not addicted to CUK that much ... in fact now that I got proper Sky HD telly....

Comment

I am not addicted to CUK that much ... in fact now that I got proper Sky HD telly....
                Have you got a sofa yet?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Have you got a sofa yet?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Have you got a sofa yet?

Comment